T: 0800 680 0592
    0330 088 3961

Home insurance is one of the most important purchases you can make for your house.

When you have a house or apartment you're renting out to tenants, you need to make sure

Whether you're struck down by sickness, an accident or redundancy, you can buy income protection


Highly Rated Home Insurance Packages Plus Other Vital Policies and Cover Deals

Home insurance, contents insurance, income protection and landlord insurance are all very much needed in our lives. With more and more people owning more than one home and renting it out, there is a need to be covered financially and legally should anything happen to the home or the tenants.

You Need Excellent Home Insurance Cover to Protect Your Property Effectively

We are all aware of the ever-increasing problem with crime and that’s why protecting your home, your investments and your personal items is vitally important. While those that steal might not realise the sentimental value of your items they have, or how hard you worked to pay for all of those items in your home, it’s important to give yourself a chance and have the backing of an home insurance company. Home insurance isn’t just about the contents, it could be more structural aspects that you need covered for.  Subsidence or heave can cause huge amounts of damage and the majority of people would be unlikely to have the funds available to rebuild or repair those problems, and that’s why building insurance and home insurance is so important.

Income Protection Insurance

Also, if you ever find yourself made redundant or out of work due to illness or sickness, then income protection can help in those dark times when you physically cannot work and lost income means you cannot keep up the household repayments and monthly expenses you have. No one can tell when you will get sick or ill, but it happens all too often and people with income protection can have one less thing to worry about if their finances are all taken care of.*


*Subject to terms and conditions